Friday, September 19, 2008

Day 1, Take 3 - breakfast

Ah breakfast. Lavinia hasn't even come down yet - she's watching Curious George in my room, but Jonas is down here yelling at me about food. This is so lovely. He wants "sprinkle cheese" on his left over rice pasta. He was all happy and sweet and making a really impressively intricate drawing of excavations when he decide he was hungry and wanted something "heated up". So he snuck some and I caught him and felt like a total jerk throwing out his food. But what am I supposed to do?

The simplest solution is to not have anything he can't have in the house. But the problem is that I watch kids here all week and I can't very well put them on a diet, too. Plus, I'm not about to toss a ton of food that I already have. That's crazy talk.

No comments: