Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Day 5!

Well I dropped the ball on posting, but everything is going well!

Jonas and Lavinia were at their papa's house over the weekend so I'm not entirely sure how that went, but my understanding is that they didn't have anything off their diet and they didn't have any melt downs or accidents. yay!

Over all Jonas is doing really good. He seems to be handling things very well, better than I expect. His calm is lasting longer and he's loosing his cool less. There's still stimming, but mostly verbal stimming which he acknowledges he does when he's hungry. That's the thing I've found, I've got to be totally on top of the food thing at all times. There needs to be food there before they get hungry. I can handle that.

Last night they were with their papa and had gluten free lemon poppy cake and last night Lavi wet the bed, and she's been grumpy as hell today. I don't know what else was in that cake, but I'll take a guess at milk and eggs and soy.

We've been living on chicken and rice, mostly. And lots of fruit. This morning they had rice cereal with rice milk and grilled chicken for lunch. and snacking on fruit around the clock.

Jonas has been kind of yelly today. Well, everyone has. I had the refrigerator repairman come out this morning and I think that got everybody pretty exciting. It was quite entertaining, if I do say so myself.

1 comment:

The Stewart's said...

I know that hungry = grumpy thing. We've got it our house to - Dave and Nat.